- Designing Your Custom Home: What You Can ExpectThe fun and exciting path to your dream home has several steps. First, there's the decision to build your very own home - the home that suits you and your family best, has everything you want...it's the home you always dreamed of. Your decision is ... read more
- Building a Timber Block: Determining the Cost to BuildBy far, the question we are asked the most relates to the cost of building a brand new home - and for us, specifically a Timber Block home. Understandably, this is something you need to figure out early in the process....but your first step is ... read more
- Defining the Difference Between Modern and Contemporary in Home DesignIt's a question that's asked quite often: "If it's 'Contemporary' style, then it is modern, right"?" Today, we'll take a look at some of the differences between a contemporary and modern home. ... read more
- The Muskokas Newest Jewel: Top 25 Photos of this Lakefront Custom DakotaToday, we're showing you one of the Muskokas newest jewels...a brand new, fabulous, customized Timber Block Dakota. ... read more
- Escape to Your Dream Home With This Craftsman BeautyOur featured home of the week has everything to do with style, design, luxury and architecture. The Craftsman style homes are always eye catching due to the typical features of the craftsman design, such as the use of mixed materials, the level of craftsmanship and ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while using cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block collaborates with you, maximizing your vision and investment, to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.