We are just a few days away from getting ready to set up for the 2013 Atlanta Log and Timber Home Show. We always look forward to the log home shows, specifically, because we enjoy helping log home dreamers get the answers they are looking for.
What to expect/do during a log home show….
1. There’s lots to look at, plenty of see, and tons to talk about! Enjoy your time looking around. Make sure you come with a checklist of all the questions you want to ask. You may think you know exactly what to ask, but during the hustle and bustle, you want to be prepared – and have no question unanswered!
2. Never feel like you are taking too much time talking to someone in a booth. The whole reason why we go to the shows is to talk to YOU! We want to make sure you feel comfortable, and have a clear understanding about our product when you leave!
3. Take in the seminars – there are seminars set up at the log home shows – including ours! Visit us in booth 101 to find out what time each seminar is – take notes, and ask your questions!
4. Take some time to look through the floors plans. Everyone wants their home to be beautiful, so get a good start by checking out our many stock plans to get a good idea of what you’re looking for (and remember, we modify floor plans every day to suit our customers needs, so keep in mind, anything is possible!)
5. Ask to take home your floor plan! We are happy to make sure you’re armed with what you need to look over when you go home!
6. Most importantly….Enjoy yourself! This has been something you’ve been dreaming about for a long time! Make sure you have tons of fun!
Don’t be alarmed if you leave the show feeling a bit confused, or overwhelmed. It’s completely normal. So much information has been given to you during the weekend! The best thing to do, is when you return home, clear your head, and begin to sort through your information. Utilize the literature and tools you were given at the home show, and then do your research.
And remember, it’s never too early to start making your inquiries! Send us an amail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call (1-866-929-5647). We are always happy to help answer your questions, and give you as much information as you need to make sure the process of building your own log home as simple as possible!
Also, our floor plans are available on our website….www.timberblock.com, you can also see tons of pictures, floor plans, video and more on our Facebook page, Twitter account, and Pinterest! Join us for discussions, updates, and more on our LinkedIn page too!
Enjoy the log home show this weekend! We’ll see you there….visit us at booth 101.
Friday, January 18: 4 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, January 19: 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, January 20: 11 am – 4pm
Georgia International Convention Center, College Park, Georgia. Click HERE for directions.