The popularity of contemporary homes is on a steady upswing, and today Timber Block is talking about what we’re seeing in the home building market and why.
Timber Block homes offers 3 different styles of homes, including contemporary home design. Recently, we have added more models to our contemporary home collection, and we are finding more and more people are choosing to build a contemporary home, rather than a more “conventional” or “traditional” design.
Here are some of the reasons why people are choosing to go more contemporary:
1. Contemporary homes always look neat and in order. The homes include clean lines and spaces. The contemporary home rarely looks busy and holds its modern look well without major upgrades or renovations.
2. The colors. Contemporary homes also have a favored “color”. Our contemporary home owners are very good at coordinating colors – which results – again – in a long lasting modern feel.
3. Architecture. For those who appreciate architecture, the contemporary home showcases clever and innovative designs.
4. Functionality. Our contemporary homes are very functional – the floor plans are open, they’re spacy, and almost always include an outdoor living space.
5. Windows. Timber Block’s contemporary home collection includes gorgeous, large windows, letting in plenty of natural light. Almost all of our home owners are choosing to have many windows in their home – they’re beautiful, and because of our highly energy efficient wall insulation, and energy efficient windows, home owners are able to enjoy plenty of windows, without the risk of extremely high energy bills.
6. Beauty. Everyone wants a beautiful place they call home. Every single one of our contemporary homes built are beautiful. Period.
For questions on any of our contemporary homes, or Timber Block in general, call us at 866-929-5647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like what you see? Get more Timber Block! Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Visit our LinkedIn Page, Join our Circle on Google Plus, or See us on Pinterest, Houzz or Instagram. You can also Watch our Videos on YouTube.