Fall has arrived – and we love it at Timber Block! Fall means it’s SHOWTIME!
It all kicks off this weekend – Timber Block Insulated Log Homes will be at the 2013 Asheville Log and Timber Home Show.
Friday, September 20: 4 pm – 7 pm
Saturday, September 21: 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, September 22: 11 am – 4 pm
Booth number 201
The show will be held at the J. Clayton Davis Event Center in Fletcher, NC. Click here for directions.
Also coming up is the 2013 Chantilly Log and Timber Home Show – held October 25-27.
Friday, October 25: 4 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, October 26: 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, October 27: 11 am – 4 pm
Booth number 407
The show will be held at the Dulles Convention Center, Chantilly, VA. Click here for directions.
For our complete show schedule, we always keep it up to date on our website – www.timberblock.com. Click here to head directly to our show page.
1. There’s lots to look at, plenty of see, and tons to talk about! Enjoy your time looking around. Make sure you come with a checklist of all the questions you want to ask. You may think you know exactly what to ask, but during the hustle and bustle, you want to be prepared – and have no question unanswered!
2. Never feel like you are taking too much time talking to someone in a booth. The whole reason why we go to the shows is to talk to YOU! We want to make sure you feel comfortable, and have a clear understanding about our product when you leave!
3. Take in the seminars – there are seminars set up at the log home shows – including ours! Visit us to find out what time each seminar is – take notes, and ask your questions!
4. Take some time to look through the floors plans. Everyone wants their home to be beautiful, so get a good start by checking out our many stock plans to get a good idea of what you’re looking for (and remember, we modify floor plans every day to suit our customers needs, so keep in mind, anything is possible!)
5. Ask to take home your floor plan! We are happy to make sure you’re armed with what you need to look over when you go home!
6. Most importantly….Enjoy yourself! This has been something you’ve been dreaming about for a long time! Make sure you have tons of fun!
Don’t be alarmed if you leave the show feeling a bit confused, or overwhelmed. It’s completely normal. So much information has been given to you during the weekend! The best thing to do, is when you return home, clear your head, and begin to sort through your information. Utilize the literature and tools you were given at the home show, and then do your research.
We are so excited to see you this fall at one of our shows. For more information or if you have any questions – call us 866-929-5647 or email email@example.com.
To keep up to date on everything Timber Block, Like us on Facebook! You can also Follow us on Twitter, Join our Circle on Google Plus, Visit our LinkedIn Company Page, See our latest Videos on YouTube, Find us on Instagram or See us on Pinterest!