We are just a week away from one of the biggest Log and Timber Home Shows! The 2013 Chantilly Log and Timber Home Show is all set to go October 25-27 at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia.

The Chantilly show is one of the biggest and best log home shows of the season. With several log home companies, including builders, dealers, log home accessories, literature and more, it’s certainly a great place to be if you are contemplating building your very own log home.

Look for Timber Block Insulated Log Homes….you can’t miss us!

Timber Block Insulated Log Homes is the perfect choice when building the ultimate log home…Why? Many reasons….

-Timber Block log homes are HIGHLY energy efficient. Every home built has R-30 wall insulation. This, together with a tight thermal envelope ensures energy efficiency!

-Thanks to our efficient flat stacking process, Timber Block homes can be built anywhere! (And most of the time, can be delivered on one truck) *up to about 3000 square foot home!

-Timber Block homes will NOT settle or check – something that happens with most traditionally built log homes. Our wood is dried to an 8 percent moisture content (furniture grade) and will not crack, or settle – this saves you tons of money and time, as the maintenance is much less than a traditional log home.

-Timber Block offers dozens of different models in four different series – but all models can be customized. OR, we can build a complete custom home from your very own dreams and ideas!

-Timber Block utilizes Green Technology. Only 40% of the wood is utilized to manufacture the structure, the remaining 60% is utilized to manufacture other components, resulting in less waste. Our homes are highly energy efficient, and our homes are ecological. Our high pressure insulating foam injection process contains Zero ODS.

-The walls of Timber Block homes are up – literally – in hours! This again, saves time and money because of the smaller time frame of construction. Plus, you will be able to live in your dream home that much faster!

Learn more about Timber Block during the Chantilly Show October 25 – 27.

Show Hours:

Friday, October 25: 4 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, October 26: 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, October 27: 11 am – 4 pm

The show will be held at the Dulles Expo Center. Click here for directions.

Questions? Call us 866-929-5647 or email info@timberblock.com

For more photos, floor plans, news, and more, Like us on Facebook! You can also Follow us on Twitter, Visit our LinkedIn Company Page, See us on Pinterest or Instagram or Join our Circle on Google Plus!

Pin It on Pinterest