Today, we want to talk about the fall season, and why now is the right time to start planning for your future – and your future new home!
If you are in the very early stages of planning your new home; whether you are just tossing around the idea, or maybe you are at the point of having a floor plan in mind – or maybe you have starting buying home magazines, or favorited this site, and others – there are many reasons why fall is the best time to start planning for your new home.
Here are the top reasons why autumn is the ideal time to get your plans started!
1. Summer is over. While this may be a little sad (especially for those who live in very cold climates, and may not be looking forward to winters), the kids are back in school, the summer holidays are over, the fireplace may be stoked, and you have a bit more time to sit down with your family and get to work on kick starting those new home plans!
2. Thanksgiving is around the corner. With Thanksgiving around the corner (or just over for those in Canada), Thanksgiving is a time for gathering with friends and families. This is a good time to show your loved ones your plans, getting ideas from them, and discuss in details over turkey!
3. Show season. Fall is the kick start for the next building season. This means there are tons of shows happening. In fact, we attended 2 shows just last weekend. It’s a great way to get on with information gathering!
4. Wall Raisings. For us at Timber Block, we are VERY busy right now with wall raisings. Plus, they’re happening everywhere. Contact us to find out where a wall raising will be close to you. It’s your opportunity to see how the wall raisings happen in person!
5. It’s easier than ever to help you with financing your new Timber Block home. Call us to find out how! (and on more on this topic, we are holding a complimentary webinar November 6 at 8 pm (eastern). The Topic: How construction loans are made simple for Timber Block home owners with New Century Bank, with guest speaker Alan Lierz, the President of New Century Bank.
There are so many reasons why now is the time to get cracking and start planning!
To contact us, call us at 866-929-5647 or email email@example.com.
For more Timber Block info, along with photos, floor plans and upcoming events, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Visit our LinkedIn Page, Join our Circle on Google Plus, or See us on Pinterest, Houzz or Instagram. You can also Watch our Videos on YouTube.