We love Fridays! This week’s choice for Fabulous Featured Floor Plan Friday comes from our Vintage Series….

This…is the Alexandria!

This highly energy efficient home is 2775 square feet, with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths. it’s spacious on the inside, and the curb appeal of this home takes your breath away.

Here is a shot of the back of the Alexandria:

And the gorgeous interior of the Alexandria:

The homes from our Vintage Collection are simply divine. The design and architecture are simply timeless. To see all of our Floor Plans from our Vintage Series, click here.

Timber Block also offers floor plans in three other series, including Contemporary, Ranch and Classic. Our Classic Collection is very popular, as it features more the more traditional log home look, for those who have always dreamed of living in a log home! Click here to head to our Classic Series.

The best part is, it doesn’t matter what look you are going for when it comes to building a Timber Block home. Every single home we build features R-30 wall insulation. This, along with our tight thermal envelope ensures a cozy and highly energy efficient home. Not only that, but with the R-30 wall insulation, you can be sure your home passes any building code related to wall insulation coast to coast.

The walls of Timber Block homes go up – literally – in hours. Watch your dream home come to life in just a short time!

Also, each home we build features green technology. Only 40% of the wood is utilized to manufacture the structure, the remaining 60% is utilized to manufacture other components, resulting in less waste. Plus, low VOC sealant is applied to each log individually. This allows moisture to escape the log while keeping protecting the exterior from the elements of weather.

And….want to customize your floor plan? We’d be glad to! In fact, almost 90 percent of our customers customize their floor plan in some way!

Want more Timber Block? See more photos, updates, news, events and more on our Facebook Page! You can also Follow us on Twitter, Visit our LinkedIn Company Page, Join our Circle on Google Plus, See us on Pinterest or Instagram, Join us on Houzz, or See our videos on YouTube.

To contact us, email info@timberblock.com or call 866-929-5647.

Pin It on Pinterest