If you are a usual follower of this blog, or have read about Timber Block, you likely know a little bit about us. Timber Block utilizes a patented, system building process. Our prefab, engineered home have created a stir in the home building industry, particularly with those involved with the use of green technology.

Recently, Timber Block was featured on proud green home dot com – www.proudgreenhome.com. This site is where home owners, contractors and builders can go to find out more about utilizing green technology, how to get your home to be considered a “green home”, there are tips from experts, information on products and service and more.

Proud Green Homes featured an article on their site recently…..

“Traditional stick-built framing methods are being replaced by engineered building systems that deliver faster building times, tighter building envelopes and higher home owner satisfaction. Factory built, insulated panelized walls allow a home builder to frame a home in less than a day……” Click here to read the full article

Timber Block Engineered Homes has so many benefits – especially for those who want a “green home”

Our homes have R-30 to R-36 wall insulation, and R-40 to R-50 in the roof.  When building, we use just 40 percent of each log to manufacture our homes. The other 60 percent is used for other components of the home. What does this mean? Less waste!

In addition, our patented foam injection process contains no Ozone-Depleting Substances (Zero ODS). You do not have to worry about the safety of yourself and family, and the environment!

For more on our green home technology, our system building process, or any general questions, call us at 866-929-5647 or email info@timberblock.com.

Love social media? Pick your favorite and follow us! You can Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, Visit our LinkedIn Page, Join our Circle on Google Plus, or See us on PinterestHouzz or Instagram. You can also Watch our Videos on YouTube.

Labrador-Exterior

Labrador-Exterior

Pin It on Pinterest