Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Casting is Open for the New Mike Holmes Series!Casting is now open for "Holmes Family Rescue"! The new series wants to hear from inspiring Canadians who are working to make a difference. You can nominate an organization or group, or an individual or family who is in need of a renovation that will ... read more
- Back to School, Back to Designing Your Dream HomeFor many families, the kids are heading back to school as early as this week! Whether you have younger children getting ready to hit the books this month, or college students ready to begin their next year, now is the time to use your free ... read more
- 7 “Hot” Fireplace Designs to Keep You Warm This FallWith an endless number of ways to customize a fireplace in a new home build, you can turn its functionality into a focal point in any room in the house. ... read more
- Determine the Cost to Build: Your Questions AnsweredOne of the inquiries we often receive relates to pricing. Many times, we are asked to provide a price "list" or are asked why we don't have a pricing "tab" on our website. We know people want to have a "ball park" figure to work ... read more
- Construction Complete!http://blog.timberblock.com/timber-block-sustainability-home-construction Building a new home is certainly a milestone in a person's life. Whether it's your first home, a home you've always dreamed of, a second or vacation home, there's nothing like watching the home go from a foundation to a place you'll call home. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.