Engineered Homes For Better Living
- The G7 Conference by Timber Block Heads to Mirabel, QuebecMirabel, Quebec will play host to the very first G7 Conference by Timber Block. The exclusive event is set to happen Saturday, October 14 at the Timber Block Sales Centre in Mirabel, just north of Montreal. (See below for directions.) ... read more
- Timber Block Home Building Process: Step 4: Maximizing EfficiencyStep 4 in the Timber Block Home Building Process is Maximizing Efficiency. While our award-winning system built technology ensures a high level of energy efficiency, there are other things to consider to make your home even more efficient. ... read more
- Timber Block Building Process: Step 3: Rightsizing & Planning
- From Tiny House to Oversized, See Our Entire Contemporary Home SeriesFrom our "Tiny" Vista model, which starts at just 553 square feet, to our expansive 3843 square foot Panorama, plus several in between, our Contemporary Series is full of charming, unique and pleasing architectural designs. For our homeowners who build contemporary, our designers have been praised ... read more
- The TB Building Process: Step 2: Integrating Your Home and Property
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.