Engineered Homes For Better Living
- A Timber Block Homeowner on the Importance of the Ability to Customize... read more
- Custom Home Building: 3 Custom Contemporary Homes You’ll LoveWhether you're building a classic vacation style cottage or an extravagant luxury forever home, having the ability to create a custom floor plan that's right for you is the absolute most crucial part of the home design process. ... read more
- Sustainability and the Timber Block CommitmentIt's no surprise to most in the industry to know Timber Block's commitment to green building, energy efficiency and sustainability. It's been our promise from the very first Timber Block home constructed, and we're proud to say we have now gone above to ensure each ... read more
- Timber Block Floor Plans: By Size!If you've spent some time on our website or joined us on any of our social media platforms, you'll know we are proud to build luxury, custom homes, of all sizes...and styles! ... read more
- NEW PHOTOS: The Dakota – A Dream Come True!As per usual, Timber Block's award winning Dakota design remains one of the top 5 most favored homes in 2021, and it looks to be staying that way so far in 2021. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.