Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Why Homeowners are Choosing to Build a Timber Block Engineered HomeWhy are homeowners of today not only choosing to build an engineered home, but prefer to build an engineered home? ... read more
- Timber Block Pricing: What You Need to KnowTimber Block Pricing: It's a question we are asked every day. We understand you need to have a ball park figure as to what building a Timber Block home will cost, but it's also important to understand the variables that go into determining the correct cost ... read more
- Timber Block Engineered Homes Hosts Exclusive Event in California
- 2017 Timber Block Plan Book – On Sale Now!The 2017 Timber Block Plan Book is published, printed and available now for purchase! (Shipping is free!) ... read more
- Timber Block FAQ: Your Top 5 Questions AnsweredYou're about to dive into one of the biggest decisions in your life....building your own custom home. We know you have a hefty list of questions, and we're happy to tell you we have an incredible team of industry experts and partners to make sure you ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.