Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Interior Design Week Feature: Where to Get StartedWhether you're in the early stages of your home building process, if you're even just thinking about building your home, or if you're smack dab in the middle of it, your interior is always going to be at the forefront of your mind. ... read more
- Timber Block North Carolina to Host a Special Fall EventFall - for many - is the most beautiful season of the year. For us, while we love our model homes in any season, autumn has a special place in our hearts. The team at Timber Block North Carolina is busy decorating our Denver for ... read more
- Home of the Week: The Okanagan!The Okanagan. This is a home our design team created for the family looking to build their ideal second home, whether it be lakefront, mountain view, or nestled in the middle of a beautiful getaway deep in the woods. However, while the Okanagan is a prime choice for a vacation ... read more
- Timber Block’s Professional Program: The Story of SuccessBuilding lasting relationships with like-minded partners is important to us. Our partnerships have lead to success for industry leaders coast to coast. For example, our Builders Program has helped reputable builders expand their business, and our Dealer Program has assisted individuals create their own, successful ... read more
- Timber Block Releases Outstanding New Classic Model: Meet the EastmanWe couldn't be more excited to release the latest addition to our Classic Series: The Eastman. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.