Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Designing the Perfect Kitchen: The ChecklistHands down, the kitchen is almost always the room that gets the most attention when designing a brand new home. This makes sense, considering it's the room that will most likely get the most traffic. Here's a checklist on what you need to consider when ... read more
- Defining the Vintage Style Home, Plus Floor PlansThe Vintage Series is a collection of homes that speaks to the person who enjoys the feeling of elegance and warmth while tying the classic, familiar architecture from decades ago to today's coastal-feeling charm. ... read more
- 15 Classic Floor Plans Under 2000 Sq. Ft.!Earlier this week, you heard expert 3D Designer Josh Counter talk about growing popularity of a smaller home when it comes to new construction in 2019 and 2020. Combined rooms, scaling back and a smaller footprint are things today's homeowner are looking for - especially ... read more
- FAQ: The Early Stages of Home BuildingMaking the decision to build your own is a major milestone in your life. The thoughts, ideas and planning involved can be both exciting and intimidating all at the same time. Finding the perfect spot to build, ensuring you're getting everything you want in a ... read more
- Custom Home Design Trends: Past, Present and FutureLike almost everything, trends can change drastically from year to year - and the same goes for the custom home industry. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.