Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Timber Block Partners with Luxury Development in North CarolinaTimber Block is pleased to announce its latest partnership with one of the most beautiful new developments in North Carolina. Linville Oaks is a luxury boutique community located just off the Blue Ridge Parkway near the foot of Grandfather Mountain in ... read more
- November’s Home of the Month: A Customized DenverTimber Block is pleased to announce our home of the month is a Classic beauty. This Denver was constructed a few years ago in Quebec, and is just as beautiful and efficient today as it was the day the homeowners moved in. ... read more
- Timber Block Reviews: Building a Custom NorthcliffThe Northcliff model is a charming classic home with the log home look and feel, but without all the hassle of a traditional log home. The Northcliff - along with all Timber Block homes - is built using patented technology and the highest quality materials ... read more
- How Energy Efficient is a Timber Block Home? A Homeowner Reveals!
- Top 10 Classic Home Designs and Floor PlansIt's where it all started. Years ago, when Timber Block's patented, panelized home building system was created, the intention was to give people an alternative to the traditional log home construction to create a log home look, but that was highly energy efficient. We made ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.