Engineered Homes For Better Living
- The Making of the Perfect Lakefront Home: The End Result
- Cottage Life: From an Idea to a RealityFor many individuals, couples, and families, owning a second home such as a cottage, is a life goal - a future plan, a dream. And for some people, they can visualize that home deep in the mountains, nestled in a secluded wooded area, or constructed on ... read more
- Floor Plan of the Week Goes to…the Denali!
- Timber Block Ontario Holding a Free 3-Day Event to Kick off Summer!
- Custom Home Building: Why Choose Timber Block?Building a custom home. Sounds a bit scary, right? Just speaking those 4 words out loud can seem like one massive project, and you may feel like you don't know where to start. For some homeowners, they feel it may be "easier" to just choose a ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.