Engineered Homes For Better Living
- The Mike Holmes Inspection Program: How it Works and WHY it WorksTimber Block's partnership with Mike Holmes is stronger than ever, making Timber Block homeowners rest easy knowing they have built the highest of quality, energy efficient, beautiful home. ... read more
- An Important Message From Timber Block: COVID-19 UpdateMarch 24, 2020 Update: Timber Block Quebec locations Following the Quebec provincial government’s announcements on March 23, 2020, we will be temporarily closing our Quebec Sales offices, head office and production facility ... read more
- Looking For Inspiration? Here are 8 Home Designs You’ll LoveKnowing what you want in a home is the very first step in the journey you are considering or are about to take. There are several things to think about: ... read more
- Timber Block’s New Eris: A Special Delivery: (Video)Timber Block's Eris model is a brand new design, and to say it's gorgeous is an understatement. Designed to have a flowing, efficient and ideal floor plan, we were excited to watch the walls of this beauty be installed in North Carolina. ... read more
- UPDATE: The Timber Block Tour at The Coves PostponedUpdated March 16, 2020. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.