Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Why Timber Block, Chapter 3: Timber Block’s Commitment to Green BuildingOur final chapter in our 3-part Series is all about our commitment to green building and how we practice green building through our practices, materials and partners. ... read more
- Why Timber Block: Chapter 2: How Timber Block Maximizes Energy EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency. It's a top priority for most homeowners looking to build a new home. Simply put, an energy efficient home will save money and be more durable and comfortable. ... read more
- Why Timber Block Chapter 1: An In-Depth Look at Timber Block’s Panelized Building System
- Mike Holmes to Visit Timber Block Booth at IBS 2019Timber Block is getting ready for the year's largest light construction show of the year - The 2019 NAHB International Builders Show (IBS), happening February 19-21 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... read more
- Top 7 Interior Design Trends of 2019: What’s Hot, What’s Not and What’s Making a ComebackWe're well into 2019, and we are already loving what we're seeing what our homeowners are doing "inside" their brand new homes! ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.