Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Timber Block Changes the Game With New Colors and Finishes, Plus 15 Year Finish WarrantySeveral months ago, Timber Block introduced an enhanced and innovative extended protection for each and every one of our homes constructed. Today, most of our exterior finishes come with a 15 Year Warranty. This was a game changer for the wood and log home industry, ... read more
- Timber Block Home Building Process: Maximizing EfficiencyMaximizing efficiency is certainly an important step in the home building process, and while our award-winning system built technology ensures a high level of energy efficiency, there are other things to consider to make your home even more efficient. ... read more
- Thinking About Building a New Home? Your Early Questions AnsweredBuilding a brand new home is one of the biggest decisions you and your family will make in your lifetime. Finding your land, designing a floor plan, and picking out your finishings (among several other things!) is exciting - but can be a little intimidating ... read more
- Timber Block Homes Announces Addition of the Mike Holmes Inspection ProgramOnce again, Timber Block has taken a step further in its commitment to its homeowners. Timber Block has announced the Mike Holmes Inspection Program will be integrated into every manufactured Timber Block home. This is another game-changer for the housing industry as it signifies the ... read more
- The Top 15 Timber Block Kitchens, plus Kitchen Design Tips!It's the part of the home that certainly gets plenty of attention during the design phase: The Kitchen! ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.