Engineered Homes For Better Living
- You Asked, We Answered! Here are our Top 7 Most Asked Questions!The Timber Block Panelized Home Building System is a patented and proprietary process that is extremely innovated thanks to advanced technology that results in superior home construction. Today, we're addressing some of our most asked questions about the Timber Block product. ... read more
- Timber Block Homes Featured on NBC’s Charlotte Today-FULL SEGMENT!NBC's Charlotte Today's Colleen Odegaard spent time touring a Denver model at our Connelly Springs, North Carolina location along with the TV Host Mike Holmes! ... read more
- Timber Block Spotlight: Ontario
- Timber Block Rolls out the Red Carpet in North Carolina!We couldn't have asked for a better day to roll out the Red Carpet for Timber Block VIPs in North Carolina. This past Saturday, Timber Block staff, industry experts and special guest speakers welcomed guests to the event, held at our model home in Connelly ... read more
- Modern vs. Contemporary: What’s the Difference?
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.