Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Timber Block to Host Special Events in CaliforniaTimber Block Homes will host informational events in 2 California locations later this month to help those looking to build a new home and to raise awareness to industry professionals about Timber Block's advanced building system. ... read more
- Tiny Haus Lives: A Timber Block Tiny Home Destination
- Timber Block Presents: The 2019 Charlotte Sustainability Awards!Timber Block is proud to present: The 2019 Charlotte Sustainability Awards, happening in April in Charlotte North Carolina. ... read more
- Building a New Home: Top 5 Things You Need to Know
- Timber Block Releases 15 Models in NEW Collection: The Evolution SeriesThe entire Timber Block team is proud to announce a BRAND NEW unique collection featuring 15 pre-designed homes. This is....EVOLUTION. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.