Engineered Homes For Better Living
- A Must-See! 20 Photos of a Beautiful Custom TahoeThe Tahoe model in Timber Block's Craftsman Series has always been stunning, but this customized version is downright fabulous. ... read more
- Custom Home Building: Defining the Top Searched Terms"Custom Home Building". If you google these 3 words, these are the top 5 phrases that come up: ... read more
- 15 Never Seen Before Photos of Timber Block’s Award Winning FairmontThe Fairmont is not only our Home of the Week, but it comes with a unique, and very special story. The Fairmont is part of Timber Block's Classic Series, but that wasn't always the case. ... read more
- Rounding up the Timber Block Top 5 Most Asked QuestionsOver the last while, we've been answering some of the most asked asked questions we get over here at the Timber Block Head office. Today, we've rounded up the top 5 most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that aren't answered below, ... read more
- FAQ #2: Does Timber Block create site plan drawings for submissions to authorities?As FAQ week continues, we're talking again to USA National Construction Manager Parker McGee: ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.