Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Designing Your Custom Home: What You Can ExpectThe fun and exciting path to your dream home has several steps. First, there's the decision to build your very own home - the home that suits you and your family best, has everything you want...it's the home you always dreamed of. Your decision is ... read more
- Building a Timber Block: Determining the Cost to BuildBy far, the question we are asked the most relates to the cost of building a brand new home - and for us, specifically a Timber Block home. Understandably, this is something you need to figure out early in the process....but your first step is ... read more
- Defining the Difference Between Modern and Contemporary in Home DesignIt's a question that's asked quite often: "If it's 'Contemporary' style, then it is modern, right"?" Today, we'll take a look at some of the differences between a contemporary and modern home. ... read more
- The Muskokas Newest Jewel: Top 25 Photos of this Lakefront Custom DakotaToday, we're showing you one of the Muskokas newest jewels...a brand new, fabulous, customized Timber Block Dakota. ... read more
- Escape to Your Dream Home With This Craftsman BeautyOur featured home of the week has everything to do with style, design, luxury and architecture. The Craftsman style homes are always eye catching due to the typical features of the craftsman design, such as the use of mixed materials, the level of craftsmanship and ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.