Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Your Questions Answered: How is the electrical completed in a Timber Block home?Outside of the question, "What is the cost to build", those familiar with Timber Block's process will ask, "How is the electrical wiring completed in a Timber Block home?" In fact, this is in the Top 5 most asked questions we get on a daily ... read more
- Timber Block’s Home Design Showcase proves to be a big hitTimber Block's North Carolina location was the host of the 2nd annual Home Design Showcase, and it couldn't have went better. ... read more
- Energy Efficiency in your home: Save money and maximize comfort!As a manufacturer of custom, engineered wood homes, energy efficiency is at the top of our "Most Important" list, as it most likely is for you as well. Today, we're talking about why energy efficiency is important in today's world of home building - more ... read more
- Your guide to outdoor patios, furniture and landscape designs!Welcome to June 2018 - the beginning of summer fun, barbecues, outdoor living and sun! Whether you've just built your new home and are looking for new landscape designs and ideas, or just simply want to freshen up your outdoor space, here are a few ... read more
- Timber Block North Carolina: Your Virtual TourDuring the next several weeks, we're going to take you on a virtual tour of each of our model home/sales center locations. This week, we're starting in one of our USA locations - Connelly Springs, NC. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.