Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Wall Raising Event Set for Carthage, NC this SeptemberCarthage, North Carolina is next on our list of wall raising events this fall! This event is one that has been highly anticipated, thanks to the customization and design of what will be one of the most beautiful engineered wood homes in the area. ... read more
- Timber Block FAQ: What’s Included?
- The Story of the Juckers’ Part 1: Gatlinburg Fires Wipes Out Home; the Decision to RebuildIt was Monday after Thanksgiving, 2016. What started out to be a typical winters' day in beautiful Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Pete and Joy Jucker began November 28, 2016 as they normally would at that time of year - busy merging their 2 stores into one. This ... read more
- It’s Interior Week at Timber Block!It's all about Interiors this week at Timber Block! Whether you're in the very early stages of your journey to your dream home, in the design phase, or halfway through construction, your interior is going to finalize your project, and officially turn your dream into ... read more
- Surprise! Mike Holmes Visits the Timber Block FactoryWednesday, June 20, 2018: It was a normal middle-of-the-week workday for Timber Block employees. Our design team was busy working on custom plans for excited new homeowners, the hard workers in our factory were busy making dreams come true as they went through the patented ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.