Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Spring Home Design Styles to Consider in 2018!
- Timber Block Talk: Your Top Questions AnsweredAll month long, our experts have been answering questions you've asked on social media. From our technology to cost of building, our top experts have been delivering the answers you need. ... read more
- Home Show Season is Here: Find Out Where Timber Block is Heading!It's the most wonderful time of the year...It's Home Show Season!Timber Block is ready to go with several shows in the books, and plenty more to come. (Plus, we have additional events on the way that we can't even tell you about yet! Stay ... read more
- Timber Block at IBS 2018: Build Fast, Premium and Green The NAHB International Builders' Show (IBS) 2018 is underway in Orlando, Florida, and once again, Timber Block is taking part. IBS is the largest light construction show in the world, attracting over 60 thousand people from over 100 countries. ... read more
- Timber Block Locations Announce Holiday Hours
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.