Engineered Homes For Better Living
- October 2019 Home of the Month: The LabradorThe Labrador in Timber Block's Classic Series is a much-loved model for anyone looking to build the cottage-style home of their dreams. Many homeowners fall in love with the well-designed floor plan - a functional AND beautiful design, with an exterior that's just as gorgeous. ... read more
- Two Day Installation Event in Ontario – and You’re Invited! (Photos)... read more
- Timber Block Top 5: Contemporary Home Plans
- Sustainability and the Timber Block CommitmentIt's no surprise to most in the industry to know Timber Block's commitment to green building, energy efficiency and sustainability. It's been our promise from the very first Timber Block home constructed, and we're proud to say we have now gone above to ensure each ... read more
- Your Favorite Classic Timber Block Homes (Photos)If you happened to catch Timber Block Project Manager Curtis McCurry on NBC's Charlotte Today a few days ago, you may have heard him touch on the early beginnings of Timber Block. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.