Engineered Homes For Better Living
- The Spotlight Shines on Mirabel, Quebec’s Sonoma Model!We're excited to share more info about our beautiful Sales Center in Mirabel, Quebec. This location features 2 model homes: A Denver from the Classic Series and a Sonoma from our Contemporary Collection. The homes aren't hard to find, considering they sit near Highway 15, ... read more
- North Carolina’s Denver: The Model, the Photos, the Floor Plan!Connelly Springs, North Carolina's Denver takes center stage today! This week, we're taking a close look at Timber Block's model homes, featuring each model at each location. We're offering a complimentary download of the day's featured model, complete with photos - inside and out - ... read more
- The Dakota in Granby, Quebec! Photos, the Floor Plan and Complimentary DownloadAs we continue to focus and showcase our model home locations, our second featured home is the Dakota, located at our Granby, Quebec Sales Center. ... read more
- The Milano: Photos, the Floor Plan and Complimentary Download!All this week, we are turning our focus to our beautiful model homes! While our model homes continue to stay closed for the time being, and until further notice amid COVID-19, we want to assure you construction continues, our production facility is now open, and ... read more
- Timber Block Celebrates Earth Day!While we celebrate Earth Day every day, we love watching people come together on one of our favorite days of the year! ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.