- Timber Block at Christmas: PHOTOSWho doesn't love the warm, fuzzy feeling of the holiday season? At Timber Block, some of our favorite things to do over the Christmas season is to dress up our model homes, invite our homeowners to share photos of their "decked" out homes, and get ... read more
- Timber Block Partners with Luxury Development in North CarolinaTimber Block is pleased to announce its latest partnership with one of the most beautiful new developments in North Carolina. Linville Oaks is a luxury boutique community located just off the Blue Ridge Parkway near the foot of Grandfather Mountain in ... read more
- November’s Home of the Month: A Customized DenverTimber Block is pleased to announce our home of the month is a Classic beauty. This Denver was constructed a few years ago in Quebec, and is just as beautiful and efficient today as it was the day the homeowners moved in. ... read more
- Timber Block Reviews: Building a Custom NorthcliffThe Northcliff model is a charming classic home with the log home look and feel, but without all the hassle of a traditional log home. The Northcliff - along with all Timber Block homes - is built using patented technology and the highest quality materials ... read more
- How Energy Efficient is a Timber Block Home? A Homeowner Reveals!
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while using cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block collaborates with you, maximizing your vision and investment, to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.