Timber Block is pleased to announce a partnership with Mike Holmes
- Holmes approved product
- Holmes approved builder
- Holmes approved Home
During this partnership, Timber Block Building Services will work with Mike and his team in order to develop innovative processes and best practices to help builders provide high-end, energy efficient, fast building and reliable solution for our clients and theirs.
The Eastman home officially became a part of our Classic Series after its release on the popular reality show “Tous Pour un Chalet”, airing on Canal Vie.
Read more about the show, plus see the floor plan and a closer look of this beautiful new model home.
Timber Block’s revolutionary and ecological technology has been recognized as the winner of the NAHB 2017 Global Innovation Award for our R-36 patented home building technology, a panelized system that is highly energy efficient and greatly exceeding building codes.
Timber Block was also awarded three NAHB Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence and a Domus Award, for the quality of home construction.
Timber Block’s outstanding technology has made an impact in the industry, helping revolutionize construction which results in an ecological, environmentally-friendly, highly energy efficient structure, that maintains the beauty and warmth of wood, and is constructed in a shorter amount of time, saving time and money for both the consumer and the builder.
- Timber Block Series: Craftsman DesignsTimber Block is known for its advanced technology, it's sustainability, and its revolutionary way of building. What Timber Block is also known and respected for? Our designs. Timber Block has an expansive design department, filled with expert designers who are continuously working on new designs, ... read more
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Timber Block Home?Making the decision to invest in building your dream home is a major milestone in life! The entire Timber Block team recognizes this, and we make it a priority to ensure every single question you have is answered as you embark on this very important ... read more
- A Tiny Timber Block Home in Ontario Becomes Tourist DestinationA brand new, 512 square foot Contemporary "Tiny House", located in one of the most beautiful parts of Ontario will soon become available to rent. ... read more
- The Milano Model Wins Home of the Month!Timber Block's Home of the Month is one of our original models from our Contemporary Collection. While it may be one of our first contemporary designs, it's still just as sought after today as the day it was released to the public. ... read more
- Our Top 7 Classic Fireplace Designs: Take Your Pick!Every classic Timber Block home needs the perfect fireplace. Not only are fireplaces aestheticallly pleasing, but regardless if they are wood burning, gas or electric, they can create just the right ambience, making your home look and feel cozy and comfortable. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.