- Timber Block: The History, the Technology and Why Timber Block is the Better ChoiceToday, we're taking a close look at the Timber Block product, the entire Timber Block process, the difference between Timber Block and other building techniques the overall benefits and what it means to the homeowner. We asked expert Home Consultant Tamara Gould to help explain ... read more
- Planning Your Home…From a Distance!Did you know that close to half of Timber Block homeowners built their home far from a Timber Block location or model home? From the very early steps of the home building journey to the actual wall raising, most stages are completed...from a distance! ... read more
- Timber Block Announces Partnership with Exclusive Tremblant DevelopmentTimber Block is pleased to announce a newly formed partnership with an exclusive development in one of North America's most sought after destinations. Timber Block has teamed up with Fraternité-sur-Lac, a beautiful project located in the ... read more
- A Smart Home Starts with Smart BuildingFor today's homeowners looking to build a true "smart" home, it has to start from the very beginning - with the actual construction of the home itself. ... read more
- Custom Timber Block Tahoe Named Home of the MonthIf you're a follower of Timber Block, whether you like to surf through our plans online or visit us on any of our social media sites, you'll notice we talk about having the ability to modify any of our plans. We like to address this ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while using cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block collaborates with you, maximizing your vision and investment, to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.