Timber Block is pleased to announce a partnership with Mike Holmes
- Holmes approved product
- Holmes approved builder
- Holmes approved Home
During this partnership, Timber Block Building Services will work with Mike and his team in order to develop innovative processes and best practices to help builders provide high-end, energy efficient, fast building and reliable solution for our clients and theirs.
Timber Block’s revolutionary and ecological technology has been recognized as the winner of the NAHB 2017 Global Innovation Award for our R-36 patented home building technology, a panelized system that is highly energy efficient and greatly exceeding building codes.
Timber Block was also awarded three NAHB Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence and a Domus Award, for the quality of home construction.
Timber Block’s outstanding technology has made an impact in the industry, helping revolutionize construction which results in an ecological, environmentally-friendly, highly energy efficient structure, that maintains the beauty and warmth of wood, and is constructed in a shorter amount of time, saving time and money for both the consumer and the builder.
- Your Questions Answered: How is the electrical completed in a Timber Block home?Outside of the question, "What is the cost to build", those familiar with Timber Block's process will ask, "How is the electrical wiring completed in a Timber Block home?" In fact, this is in the Top 5 most asked questions we get on a daily ... read more
- Timber Block’s Home Design Showcase proves to be a big hitTimber Block's North Carolina location was the host of the 2nd annual Home Design Showcase, and it couldn't have went better. ... read more
- Energy Efficiency in your home: Save money and maximize comfort!As a manufacturer of custom, engineered wood homes, energy efficiency is at the top of our "Most Important" list, as it most likely is for you as well. Today, we're talking about why energy efficiency is important in today's world of home building - more ... read more
- Your guide to outdoor patios, furniture and landscape designs!Welcome to June 2018 - the beginning of summer fun, barbecues, outdoor living and sun! Whether you've just built your new home and are looking for new landscape designs and ideas, or just simply want to freshen up your outdoor space, here are a few ... read more
- Timber Block North Carolina: Your Virtual TourDuring the next several weeks, we're going to take you on a virtual tour of each of our model home/sales center locations. This week, we're starting in one of our USA locations - Connelly Springs, NC. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.