- Back to School, Back to Designing Your Dream HomeFor many families, the kids are heading back to school as early as this week! Whether you have younger children getting ready to hit the books this month, or college students ready to begin their next year, now is the time to use your free ... read more
- 7 “Hot” Fireplace Designs to Keep You Warm This FallWith an endless number of ways to customize a fireplace in a new home build, you can turn its functionality into a focal point in any room in the house. ... read more
- Determine the Cost to Build: Your Questions AnsweredOne of the inquiries we often receive relates to pricing. Many times, we are asked to provide a price "list" or are asked why we don't have a pricing "tab" on our website. We know people want to have a "ball park" figure to work ... read more
- Construction Complete!http://blog.timberblock.com/timber-block-sustainability-home-construction Building a new home is certainly a milestone in a person's life. Whether it's your first home, a home you've always dreamed of, a second or vacation home, there's nothing like watching the home go from a foundation to a place you'll call home. ... read more
- Tiny Haus Lives Becomes a Global AttractionTiny House living has been known to peek the interest of people from coast to coast. There's a hint of curiosity among people to find out what's it's really like to take "downsizing" to another level. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
The Timber Block Digital Plan Book features the complete floor plans of our models in 4 different series. Plus, enjoy several interior/exterior images of many Timber Block homes, and a comprehensive guide to buying a Timber Block home – ready for immediate download.
The Mike Holmes Inspection Program is integrated into every manufactured Timber Block home. This is another game-changer for the housing industry as it signifies the level of quality in each and every Timber Block home constructed, regardless of size, style, location and more.
Because what you see is beautiful… and what you don’t see is spectacular.
Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while using cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block collaborates with you, maximizing your vision and investment, to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.