This book walks readers through the planning process, outlines the 7 steps from design to delivery, offers up advice on land selection and on the selection of efficient building materials such as windows and give tips on how to design living spaces for your needs today and in the future.
Timber Block’s revolutionary and ecological technology has been recognized as the winner of the NAHB 2017 Global Innovation Award for our R-36 patented home building technology, a panelized system that is highly energy efficient and greatly exceeding building codes.
Timber Block was also awarded three NAHB Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence and a Domus Award, for the quality of home construction.
Timber Block’s outstanding technology has made an impact in the industry, helping revolutionize construction which results in an ecological, environmentally-friendly, highly energy efficient structure, that maintains the beauty and warmth of wood, and is constructed in a shorter amount of time, saving time and money for both the consumer and the builder.
- The G7 Conference by Timber Block Heads to Mirabel, QuebecMirabel, Quebec will play host to the very first G7 Conference by Timber Block. The exclusive event is set to happen Saturday, October 14 at the Timber Block Sales Centre in Mirabel, just north of Montreal. (See below for directions.) ... read more
- Timber Block Home Building Process: Step 4: Maximizing EfficiencyStep 4 in the Timber Block Home Building Process is Maximizing Efficiency. While our award-winning system built technology ensures a high level of energy efficiency, there are other things to consider to make your home even more efficient. ... read more
- Timber Block Building Process: Step 3: Rightsizing & Planning
- From Tiny House to Oversized, See Our Entire Contemporary Home SeriesFrom our "Tiny" Vista model, which starts at just 553 square feet, to our expansive 3843 square foot Panorama, plus several in between, our Contemporary Series is full of charming, unique and pleasing architectural designs. For our homeowners who build contemporary, our designers have been praised ... read more
- The TB Building Process: Step 2: Integrating Your Home and Property
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.