- Missed Our Webinar? Listen to it Here….In one of our most listened to webinars to date, Timber Block Project Manager and General Contractor Curtis McCurry presented an overview of Timber Block, who we are, what we do, and why we're regarded as one of the best designers and builders of engineered ... read more
- Join us for a Webinar: An Introduction to Timber Block!Timber Block experts, including Project Manager Curtis McCurry will host a very special, exclusive webinar Wednesday, April 8, at 7 pm (Eastern). ... read more
- Planning Your Home…From a Distance!Did you know that close to half of Timber Block homeowners built their home far from a Timber Block location or model home? From the very early steps of the home building journey to the actual wall raising, most stages are completed...from a distance! ... read more
- An Important Message From Timber Block: COVID-19 UpdateMarch 24, 2020 Update: Timber Block Quebec locations Following the Quebec provincial government’s announcements on March 23, 2020, we will be temporarily closing our Quebec Sales offices, head office and production facility ... read more
- Why Timber Block, Chapter 3: Timber Block’s Commitment to Green BuildingOur final chapter in our 3-part Series is all about our commitment to green building and how we practice green building through our practices, materials and partners. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while using cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block collaborates with you, maximizing your vision and investment, to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.