Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Timber Block’s Gift to You This Holiday Season! Start Your Dream Home Plans TodayWelcome to December, and our official kick-off to this beautiful holiday season! ... read more
- The Importance of Building EfficientlyToday, more than ever, building efficiently is not only a luxury, but a must. When we use the term "efficiently", we are talking about all aspects of the home, from the actual building process, the delivery and what you don't see...the level of energy efficiency. ... read more
- The Rendezvous14, WNC’s Newest Resort Launches Saturday; Join Us!Timber Block Homes is once again featured in an exclusive, private resort - this time located in the heavenly Foothills of Western North Carolina. The official lot release of The Rendezvous14 is happening this Saturday, October 15, 2016. ... read more
- Timber Block’s Club Lac Walfred Project Wins Prestigious AwardClub Lac Walfred, a brand new exclusive, private resort, located 45 minutes north of Montreal opened in late 2015. The project was an effort between Timber Block Homes and the developer, Habitations Germat. Earlier this year, Timber Block was proud to learn the project was the recipient ... read more
- Our Newest Addition to our Collection of Craftsman Homes: The OlympiaWe couldn't be more proud to introduce you to an outstanding new Timber Block model, recently added to our collection of Craftsman Homes. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.