This book walks readers through the planning process, outlines the 7 steps from design to delivery, offers up advice on land selection and on the selection of efficient building materials such as windows and give tips on how to design living spaces for your needs today and in the future.
Timber Block’s revolutionary and ecological technology has been recognized as the winner of the NAHB 2017 Global Innovation Award for our R-36 patented home building technology, a panelized system that is highly energy efficient and greatly exceeding building codes.
Timber Block was also awarded three NAHB Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence and a Domus Award, for the quality of home construction.
Timber Block’s outstanding technology has made an impact in the industry, helping revolutionize construction which results in an ecological, environmentally-friendly, highly energy efficient structure, that maintains the beauty and warmth of wood, and is constructed in a shorter amount of time, saving time and money for both the consumer and the builder.
- Timber Block to Hold First Home Design Showcase in North CarolinaTimber Block Homes is known for the ability to build high quality, custom, energy efficient, engineered wood homes. The Timber Block philosophy has always been to help our homeowner achieve their desired result from beginning to end. So, we've decided to - once again - go ... read more
- Timber Block Ontario Extends Open House Hours Due to DemandTimber Block Ontario is set to host a special open house event this Sunday, April 30 at its Innisfil, Ontario location, just off Highway 400, one hour north of Toronto. ... read more
- Timber Block Plan Book 2017 Available NowTimber Block Plan Book 2017 ... read more
- Timber Block Quebec Set for Open House This WeekendTimber Block Quebec is pleased to announce an event this Sunday, April 23, featuring informational seminars, PLUS, the kickoff to an exclusive Spring promotion. ... read more
- Log Cabin Homes: The Timber Block Way
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.