Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Timber Block Homes Builds Custom Designs with Award Winning TechnologyTimber Block Engineered Wood Homes has been honored with several awards in the past few months for its R-36 panelized building system. This patented technology gives today's homeowner the reassurance they are building a home that is not only the highest of quality, but exceeds building ... read more
- Timber Block Homes Honored With Five Awards Within Months
- U.S. House Sizes Up Dramatically in 2017The average square footage of homes contructed today are dramatically higher than they were 40 years ago. Today, we're looking into why that is, and what that means for today's homeowner. ... read more
- Timber Block Wins 2016 NAHB Global Innovation AwardWe couldn't be more proud to announce Timber Block Engineered Wood Homes is the recipient of the 2016 NAHB Global Innovation Award. This award recognizes the most cutting edge, advanced and original construction product. The panel of judges have a series of criteria they look for ... read more
- Timber Block Introduces New Programs For Industry Pros
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.