- Timber Block Releases 15 Models in NEW Collection: The Evolution SeriesThe entire Timber Block team is proud to announce a BRAND NEW unique collection featuring 15 pre-designed homes. This is....EVOLUTION. ... read more
- Timber Block’s Top 5 Craftsman Home Designs and Floor PlansThe architectural creativity that goes into each and every Craftsman home is more than impressive, and is appreciated by homeowners coast to coast. The love of the Craftman design was proven in a recent poll where almost half of respondents claimed this style of home ... read more
- Timber Block and Sustainability: Hear From a Homeowner’s Point of ViewThere has been a renewed focus on sustainability in the home building industry in recent years, and that focus is expected to increase...and fast. Along with the ability to achieve a home that is considered sustainable, another important factor is the level of energy efficiency. ... read more
- Why Timber Block, Chapter 3: Timber Block’s Commitment to Green BuildingOur final chapter in our 3-part Series is all about our commitment to green building and how we practice green building through our practices, materials and partners. ... read more
- Why Timber Block: Chapter 2: How Timber Block Maximizes Energy EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency. It's a top priority for most homeowners looking to build a new home. Simply put, an energy efficient home will save money and be more durable and comfortable. ... read more
Timber Block Advantages
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and feature a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF. To further maintain our stance as energy efficiency leader within the log home industry, Timber Block is proud to announce the introduction of the new, patented R-36 wall!
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consumption. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. Our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service will customize our services to your individual needs.
The Timber Block Digital Plan Book features the complete floor plans of our models in 4 different series. Plus, enjoy several interior/exterior images of many Timber Block homes, and a comprehensive guide to buying a Timber Block home – ready for immediate download.
The Mike Holmes Inspection Program is integrated into every manufactured Timber Block home. This is another game-changer for the housing industry as it signifies the level of quality in each and every Timber Block home constructed, regardless of size, style, location and more.
Because what you see is beautiful… and what you don’t see is spectacular.
Timber Block’s team of professionals offers a product unmatched in residential construction. We provide homeowners with state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible technology while using cost-effective building methods. Working with stock or custom plans, the team at Timber Block collaborates with you, maximizing your vision and investment, to make your dream home a reality.
Custom Home Construction Concierge Service
Building a new custom home can be both an exhilarating and overwhelming experience. The Timber Block Team understands this. As a result, we now offer our Custom Home Construction Concierge Service to each and every client.
Experts who customize their services to your individual needs.
Custom homes are our specialty
We specialize in custom homes, therefore, we recognize each project is truly unique.
Our experts are at your disposal to help and guide you so you can make the best investment for you and your family. We can do this together.
Find a Model Home Near You
See a Timber Block Home and see what best in class looks like.