Engineered Homes For Better Living
- Timber Block Reveals New Contemporary “Tiny House”
- Timber Block Homes: How House Settling and Checking is AvoidedHouse settling and checking are common phrases associated with the construction of wood homes, especially log homes. Today, we're explaining why Timber Block homeowners never have to worry about either of these issues. ... read more
- The Timber Block Advantage: Download it for Yourself TodayThe team at Timber Block stands by our commitment to our customers. From homeowners and builders to developers, partners and more, our promise has always been to build the highest of quality homes and buildings, while simplifying the build for everyone involved. ... read more
- Timber Block: Top Manufacturer of Log Homes in NC
- 7 Fireplace Designs for Your Future Timber Block Engineered Log Home
Timber Block Advantages
- R-30 / R-36 Insulation
R-30 is the standard wall insulation in a Timber Block home, far exceeding today’s building codes and fea- ture a proprietary insulation co-developed with BASF.
- A Unique Panelized System
A unique advancement of a SIP (structural insulated panel) which reduces on-site construction time and provides a continuous ‘nail free’ bond from exterior to interior. Each Timber Home features R-30 or R-36 (upgrade) insulation.
- Build Anywhere
Timber Block homes can be built virtually anywhere and are engineered to the site in which the home will be built upon. Timber Block’s partners ensure that the home is built to exceed local codes.
- Assembles in Hours
Timber Block’s building system allows for walls to be assembled in a controlled environment which allows for quality control and a reduction in on-site job hours. With a faster build time, a solid wall system and pre- finished siding, the chance of the elements affecting the materials are greatly reduced. Especially, when compared to traditional stick building.
Timber Block has many stock designs available to help you get an idea of what your dream home looks like. We have several architects on staff who can either modify any of our plans, or draw up your very own unique plan, created from your own ideas.
Environmentally friendly R-30 insulation featuring recycled materials and less waste, combined with a tight thermal envelope ensures low energy consump- tion. Factory recycling, fewer thermal bridges and reduced air infiltration all combine to benefit the environment.
- 15 Year Warranty
Rewriting the book…again!
Continued advancements in processes and formulation have enabled us to produce finishes that protect your home up to 15 years!
See a Timber Block Home Build
Timber Block is the Revolutionary R-30 Insulated Log Home. This was the construction of a 3000 square foot Denver Model, located in Hickory, NC. The 36 walls went up in 4.5 hours.